Woopra

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baby Sophie

I am a little late in posting my weekly blog, and for those closest to
our family you know that we welcomed our first child in to the world
this past week. Sophie Yasmin Hackworth was born on Monday October 11,
2010 at 2:15am. She weighed 7lbs 2 oz and was 19" long.

Now, I don't want to be the father who is always showing pictures of
the baby and raving about every coo and giggle but I do want to share
some of the first photos I took of her during her first days.

As always, enjoy the photos and your always welcome to comment on
them. To see more of my work, please take a look at my website.  There
you will find a variety of categories of my work and links to my
Facebook page as well.

www.HackworthPhotography.com



This picture was taken just 8 minutes after Sophie was born, I love it so much because it was completely candid, pure emotion captured in the moment.

This is Sophie's Sitto (Arabic for Grandma), Suzy's mom.  This is her first grandchild.


This is Grandma Jeannie checking in on Sophie just after her first bath just hours after she was born.

Nothing more precious than a sleeping baby, here is Sophie at 2 days old.

No comments:

Post a Comment