Woopra

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Engagement Photos

In 2007 I had the pleasure of meeting prominent Orange County photographer Tony Florez. (Be sure to check out his website at; www.TonyFlorez.com ) I started working with Tony earlier this year as an assistant carrying his bags, adjusting lights, changing camera lens, etc on magazine and fashion shoots. It quickly escalated to an engagement shoot at the Mission Inn Hotel in Riverside and then on to weddings in some of the most beautiful hotels in Orange County.

The photos I want to share today are from Heather and Wil’s engagement shoot at the Mission Inn Hotel. ( http://www.missioninn.com/ ) Between holding reflectors and swapping out lenses I was able to capture a few images. I provided the originals to Tony and I would like to think it was these photos that first caught Tony’s eye and led me to this photographic journey and as a mentee to Tony. 

Thanks for all your time and patience Tony!









No comments:

Post a Comment