Woopra

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wedding Albums

So the big day has come and gone, months of preparation and your special day went off without a hitch.  Everyone will talk about your wedding for weeks and maybe months to come, and the memories of the wonderful event will slowly fade away.  I'm sorry to burst your bubble but it is the truth.  So how can you hang on to the memories for a lifetime?  Photographs, and what fine way to display those photographs but in a professionally designed album.

Today I want to share with you some of my favorite wedding album pages I have created.  Now, due to space I am only going to post a few pages here, be sure to head on over to my website to see even more.  And by the way, who says albums have to be just for weddings anyway?  Ever consider an album of a first birthday party, or fiftieth? An engagement party? A QuinceaƱera? Albums are not just for weddings!

Well, enjoy the photographs and be sure to take a look at the rest of the Wedding Album pages over at http://www.hackworthphotography.com/galleries/wedding-albums/







No comments:

Post a Comment